True Wealth is the Swiss pioneer in online wealth management, enjoying exceptional customer growth. With 9’000 clients trusting our investment platform and expertise with their savings and wealth, we care deeply about developing new features and products in an agile and meaningful way: We strive to make investing ever simpler, more transparent and fun. We do so in the most cost efficient way to empower our customers with the benefits of digitalisation.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer, to further develop the experience and visual appeal of our product.
At True Wealth we like to iterate on our product through design. This means that we expect that you to be intimately involved in the prototyping and further development of new features and product ideas. Being a designer at True Wealth, you are able to take a rough idea and turn it into a sketch of what the product could look like, iterate on it with the product owner, and create a design mock which can be implemented by our engineering team.
- Conceptualise UI/UX solutions for our digital investment application (web & mobile)
- Own and drive UX related initiatives within the team
- Contribute to designing our product and digital presence (advertising, social media) visually
- You design outstanding UX solutions for customers who invest digitally with True Wealth
- As part of our design team you work with product owners to craft new product features by creating and testing interactive prototypes with Figma
- You research how users use our application, suggest UX related optimisations, and facilitate user testing of your prototypes
- You improve our product’s overall look and feel, making sure True Wealth’s platform is visually appealing, consistent, and convenient to use
- You collaborate with our in-house engineering team to implement new product features and ensure UX specifications are met
- You create visual assets for our website, application, advertising campaigns, and social media posts
- Ideally you have a good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS and matters of cross-browser compatibility
- You have several years of experience in UX and UI design, preferably with financial or insurance products
- You have a passion both for visual design and great UX
- You have good working knowledge of designing and prototyping with Figma, including using components and maintaining design systems
- You can easily integrate and collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and finance professionals
- You have a creative and visionary spirit combined with a structured work approach and good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Knowledge of front-end web/mobile development (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch with us with a copy of your CV/resume. Please note that you need to have a work permit for Switzerland.
We do not accept candidates from third parties or recruitment agencies.